Legalisation of illegal buildings
We will apply for your authorisation for use/building permit retrospectively and arrange the documentation for your building. For buildings with a surface area of more than 20 m2, the Register of Buildings must be revised by 1 January 2020.
There are many buildings in the city space that have been built illegally. With the help of our specialists and a partner construction company, illegal buildings can be brought into compliance with the law in a rational and economical way.
An illegal building must be legalised if:
- The building is different from the project
- The building has been expanded
- The building has been erected illegally
- You want to get a mortgage in favour of the bank
- You want to sell the building or the buyer wants to buy the building with a bank loan
- You want to insure the building