Applying for an authorisation for use in the cases provided for in the Building Code. The authorisation for use determines or modifies the purpose of use of the building.
Pursuant to the above provision, the purpose of the authorisation of use is:
- The authorisation for use certifies the conformity of the building with the requirements at the time of issue of the authorisation for use.
- The authorisation for use permits the use of the building for the purpose stated in the authorisation application.
- The authorisation for use specifies the intended use of the building.
The application for an authorisation for use shall set out the following:
- Name and contact details of the applicant.
- Date of application and signature.
- The method of delivery of the authorisation.
- Details and cadastral identifier of the immovable property covered by the application.
- The purpose of the application, including a description of the building, its intended use, and the type of construction.
- The time requested for use in case of temporary use of the building.
- Building maintenance manual.
- Details of the person who built the building.
- Details of the person who prepared the building design documentation.
- Details of the independent qualified person responsible for verifying the conformity of the building design documentation.
- Energy label.
- Evidence of a building audit.
- Construction documents.
- Proof of payment of the state fee.